Thursday, December 29, 2011

NYC NEW YORK COLOR



        Being a young woman working on a degree it’s difficult to find money to spend on yourself. NYC Cosmetics is a reliable go to brand. Before receiving the NYC New York Color Liquid LipShine: color- ‘Nude York City’ courtesy of Influenster the only products I had experience with from this line were nail polish and lip liner. I’m happy that I branched out, I liked it probably too much because the next day I found myself spending money that I shouldn't have, . . . sshhhh.
         The quality of this lipgloss is extremely reasonable for the price. It provides shine without an overwhelming amount of little sparklies. Nothing makes you feel more like a 12 year old than glitter smeared across your lips -_-.
            I found that this gloss worked best over another lip color. It was moisturizing and long lasting. I only needed to reapply every hour or two. It looked beautiful over a nude lip color. (LOVE IT!) Without a lip color it wouldn’t last as long but I don’t care, I loved it so much that I would apply it after lightly moisturizing with a lip balm, even better when partnered with a lip liner. I was never a big lip gloss person but this has converted me. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS PRODUCT!
*I did receive the above products free of charge but was not paid to review them. My opinions expressed are  100% honest.*
_______________________________

"Straight from the city that never sleeps, NYC New York Color offers products with uptown style at down-to-earth prices, from $.99 - $4.99. The energy, style and color of New York City shines through the wide range of shades, textures and innovative products. NYC always delivers the most on-trend products & shades hot off the runway!

A beauty-editor favorite is Liquid Lipshine ($2.49). It has pure pigments that created a 3-D gloss effect. Vitamin E provides shine and a moisturizing feel. The formula is non-sticky, super shiny & soft. Available in 10 on-trend shades from neutral nudes, to berries & fuchsias. Start shopping for NYC at these stores nearest you: Walmart, Target, Rite Aid, CVS, Family Dollar, Duane Reade, Kmart, HEB, and others.  Visit newyorkcolor.com to check out all shades and fun products from New York Color!"