Tuesday, December 27, 2011

imPRESS Press-on Manicure



I was sent this product courtesy of Influenster. My first thoughts when I saw this product was “HOW DID THEY KNOW?”. The colors were perfect for me being that I am a lover of earth tones and natural colors. The design I received was called “Over the Moon” and it was a chocolate brown and taupe marbled design. GORGEOUS! Anywhooo, lets get into the details.
 •DESIGN 
       The design I received was gorgeous! I personally find that every design that they offer is both trendy and tasteful. 
 •LENGTH 
      I love the length of these nails. They aren’t long and plastic looking like you would expect of press on nails. On the days that I wore these nails I received TONS of compliments. When I would tell people that they were press on nails they were completely thrown. One female actually told me not to tell anyone because it was nearly impossible to tell. 
 •DURABILITY
      Now this is the more controversial part. These nails were very sturdy when I first put them on. These nails lasted me all of TWO DAYS! Let me just say that my jobs require excess use of my hands. I work both at a grocery store and a daycare center. The first day I wore the nails I was working register ad bagging. This can sometimes result in continuous banging of my hands on various items. After 6 hours of this my I began to notice that the paint began to wear. Now this wasn’t DETRIMENTAL, it wasn’t very noticeable. Especially with the base material being the same color as the base polish. All in all, the nails lasted one day through hell. 
      -Day Two: This day I wasn’t working register I was actually working in the seafood department. While this didn’t require as much rigorous work it did have me washing a lot of dishes and I’m sure that majorly contributed to degradation of the glue. The thing is only ONE nail loosened up, the index finger on my right hand that is also my dominant hand. By the end of my shift it finally gave up on me and popped off, lol. The funny part is that the rest of the nails were sturdy and in place. I could’ve gotten another day or two out of them. 


MY OVERALL OPINION ON THESE NAILS IS THAT THEY ARE A GREAT GO-TO IF YOU NEED A QUICK MANICURE BEFORE A SPECIAL EVENT OR JUST NEED A QUICK PICK ME UP. I DEFINITELY AM A FAN OF THESE 100%.
*I did receive the above products free of charge but was not paid to review them. My opinions expressed are  100% honest.*
    ____________________________________________

"Introducing imPress Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails, the revolutionary way to apply polish! Featuring advanced nail technology, you can get a salon-perfect manicure in seconds – simply peel off, press on, and you're done. There's no drying, a killer shine and a manicure that lasts up to a week! And, imPress is so easy to remove, you can change it up to match your mood as often as you want. Check out all 36 colors and patterns, including trendy brights, classic darks and animal prints. With imPress, your nails will always be your best accessory.



imPress Manicure retails for $5.99 for colors and $7.99 for patterns, and is available at CVS, Rite Aid, Duane Reade, KMart, Walgreens, Walmart and more. For a full list of online and in-store retailers, visit imPressManicure.com, where you can download an exclusive coupon and virtually try on all the colors and patterns!"