Friday, September 16, 2011

Real Life

I'm sitting here and I'm supposed to be studying but I have a chip on my shoulder that I need to share. I tried to do it in the form of a video but for some reason it wont upload so I have to write it out, which isn't so bad. Anyway, I was going through blogs and videos, getting my internet "fix".
I have always felt so lost, confused and unsure about blogging. I don't know how and if other people feel that way. I was just sitting here watching videos on makeup, thrifting, clothes, hair, etc, etc, etc and I always wanted to do those things I saw. I soon realized that it's not ME. I honestly don't have money to spend on these things as much as I would like to. I am a full time student I work part time and I have a household to maintain. My parents don't help out, I don't live on campus and I have other people that I am responsible for. My hair, makeup, clothes and nails aren't the things that will get me through the day.

I NEED INSPIRATION, I NEED MOTIVATION, I NEED HELP IN GETTING THROUGH MY DAY. I NEED TO REMEMBER WHY I DO WHAT I DO AND CONTINUE TO DO IT.

That is what I want my blog to convey. I don't know how I am going to go about things but I want this page to be a one stop shop for love and inspiration.

It's time for a change :o)