Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Small World Project: From BREE :)

I got my letter yesterday, and it couldn't have been a more perfect time. Let's just say I came to the realization that I had to re-dream my life dream, lets save that for another post. Anywhooooo, . . . drumroll please I present to you, the one & only Bree! (insert applause here).
The Art of Being Cool
So here's a few snapshots of what I received.






How awesome is this stuff? You know there is something satisfying about this pen-palling (I know, not a word). The necklace is soooo cute. I'm not a necklace person because I think they're clunky but this is so cute, simple and dainty, it's perfect. Also, there were coupons (who doesn't love coupons!), Redkin moisturizer sample (awesome!), a picture that oozed hotness and a flyer for petbytes.org (<-check it out).

The best part was the feeling that there's someone out there who took the time to send me something that wasn't a bill and that my friends is an amazing feeling.